|Airdate||January 12, 2010|
|Written by||Tracy Berna, Elizabeth Stonecipher, Kevin Campbell, Thomas Hart|
|Director(s)||Tony Craig, Roberts Gannaway|
|King Larry Swings In||Dennis the Duck|
- Aladdin: Jasmine
- Fantasia: Hyancith Hippo
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel
Purple Pluto (1999), Daisy Bothers Minnie (1999), Maestro Minnie: William Tell Overture (1999)
- This is the only appearance in animation of April, May, and June duck.
- This is also the first episode in which Donald appears in, but doesn't talk or sing.
- When April, May and June first appear, April was on bass guitar, and June was drumming. But the second time we see them, June and April switch instruments.
- Before Mortimer Mouse got squashed by a hippo during the fashion show, he was wearing a Prince Ali outfit. When the hippo tossed him out, he was wearing his normal clothes.